We're so pleased you've chosen the UCLA Guest House for your stay!
Confirm and Continue
The UCLA Guest House has a prime location in the northeast area of the campus, making it close and convenient for campus-related activities. The UCLA BruinBus and several other campus shuttles stop within a short walking distance from the Guest House. The UCLA Guest House welcomes conference groups, individual travelers and other UCLA visitors including but not limited to:
- Visitors to the UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center, Mattel Children's Hospital or other University medical facilities, including families of patients or those scheduled for medical procedures.
- Individuals attending campus meetings or events.
- Visitors attending a UCLA athletic, cultural or performance event.
- Families of prospective or current students, including those who wish to tour or visit the campus.
- Visitors conducting business with a UCLA department, school or other UCLA entity.
- Current University of California students, faculty and staff.
- Departments hosting visiting scholars, professors or other distinguished guests.
- Alumni of any University of California -- current membership I.D. is required upon check-in.
- Other University guests where education, research or service is the purpose of their visit.
- Other categories of visitors may be allowed. Please call us at (310) 825-2923 if you have questions or concerns and we will be happy to assist you.
Please read our Affiliation and Eligibility Policy below, and then proceed to the Reservations page where you will be asked to choose your appropriate affiliation category when booking your room.